blue_stalfos's N64P work-log

blue_stalfos

I'm almost done rewiring the cartridge. The case is going to be the N64 itself and thats where im going to need some tips on how to drill the button holes ect. So basically it will be similar to SS's 11th. here is cartridge
Picture0004.jpg

do you mind taking a picture that has the cartridge slot enlarged? Sorry, I want to make sure you did it right.

The wire i used was too thick so I'm going to try 22 gauge wire tomorrow. Don't worry, I have 23 more N64's and $1000 at my disposal.

blue_stalfos said:
The wire i used was too thick so I'm going to try 22 gauge wire tomorrow. Don't worry, I have 23 more N64's and $1000 at my disposal.

:gonk: Can I have one?

I'll tell you what, I'll buy three off of you right now for $12 apiece. I'll cover shipping of course. Let me know if you want to make a deal.

For anyone who is interested in buying one just pm me. Sorry if i take awhile to respond, I'm busy with school and baseball.

Enhance, enhance, enhance! No but really, in-focus pictures help. I wanted to see a picture so I could see if your wires had the correct length exposed. Make sure that it's not several mm, it should be just enough to make a solid contact, or else shorting might become a possibility.

I had already glued everything down because the one game worked. It shorted. Y U NO TELL ME WIRE HAVE TO BE SHORT? :stare: That;s the 3rd dead n64 just on relocating... Anything you forgot to tell me?

the long wire wouldnt have shorted it. your 64 might not be shorted it might be in sleep mode if u have a different ac adapter use it and if your 64 is in sleep mode it might turn on

Back