Search results

1. M

ModRetro

This makes my insides hurt :( I only wished I wasn't a lurker, so I could've gotten to know you properly. I will forever woship the GOD DAMNED SHOCKSLAYER!
  2. M

MozStation worklog

Ok, I am not sure how it happened, but overnight my psone died. It wasn't connected to power or anything so it makes very little sense. So for now considered this project back on hold, until I can afford a new psone and screen.
  3. M

MetalBlanks ps1 a/v guide

This is different to the information in Bens book, might solve my screen issue, thanks!
  4. M

MozStation worklog

Hi guys after a long hiatus I am finally back on modretro and working on my PSp, I haven't made any progress for the 6 months I've been away, until now. Anyway the video pretty much sums up what is going on with it. Please watch :) lsPx3Lief78 (Also :pony:s are awesome :D )
  5. M

ps1 battery life question

Yes, but you want to put it through a protection circuit first (to prevent overcharging), eg: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Protection-C ... 336ac821de
  6. M

New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

Re: GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST Bo is also great, and payed within minutes.
  7. M

(SOLD) WTS: GP2x WiZ

Re: WTS: GP2x WiZ EDIT: twas supposed to be a PM
  8. M

Re: WTS: GP2x WiZ Bump, will take any reasonable offers.
  9. M

Re: WTS: GP2x WiZ Bump. Back up for sale as Amp hasn't answered any of my PM's for the last 3 weeks.
  10. M

SLGC - ShockSlayer's SL-68p GCp: Worklog

I am getting pink cubes on my PAL cube, with IPL 1.0, so I don't think it's region.
  11. M

Re: WTS: GP2x WiZ PM'd EDIT: Pending to Ampersand
  12. M

Re: WTS: GP2x WiZ Bump! added price: $70 + shipping
  13. M

Re: WTS: GP2x WiZ PM'd EDIT: Still for sale.
  14. M

SOLD wat? you don't like big green sold signs? The console is in beautiful condition. Unfortunately the charger is broken, but you can get one rather cheap off ebay. It can emulate pretty much any console up to the PS1 near perfectly (it struggles with PS1 though). You can read more about...
  15. M

MozStation worklog

Update: I have finally got around to working on my portable again. I've successfully powered on my Playstation using the batteries, a big thanks to SS for his play/switch diagram it works perfectly. I have run into a small problem though. I bought the same screen that many people have been...
  16. M

MozStation worklog

Re: My first (yet to be named) PSp -worklog I redid the batteries today to give it more room for movement: And my brand new soldering iron is almost unusable (I should stop buying the cheap flax from ebay). Quick question: where do I hook up the charger jack?
  17. M

MozStation worklog

Re: My first (yet to be named) PSp -worklog ACTUAL UPDATE: sorta... I did a bit of soldering today, although all I have done is connecting the battery to the protection circuit. Pic: Sorry about the terrible quality, my sister stole the camera so I had to use my phone. oops I accidentally...
  18. M

MozStation worklog

Re: My first (yet to be named) PSp -worklog I´ve got one package per day for the past three days; Day one; I got my Kahfill (Bondo) Day two; I got my 120 block switching memory card and day 3; I got the PSone and controller. I haven opened anything as there would be no point, as my soldering...
  19. M

MozStation worklog

Re: My first (yet to be named) PSp -worklog Small (rather unnecessary) update: I found a nice workbench concealed under a pile of wood in my front yard so Iĺl be using that from now on. And never try this instructable: http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-nearly-free-Soldering-Iron-Stand/...
  20. M

MozStation worklog

I have been lurking around these part for a long time, just waiting for the time I have the funds to build my own portable, well, I do now, I´ve got everything I need on order, and I just have to wait for the packages to start arriving. So today I was bored of waiting for my packages, and I...
Back