Recent content by marshallh

1. marshallh

FREE DOCS wireless N64 controllers

Shipping to 48 US states only. You pay shipping. Probably will be about $10. One set works fine (gray stick), the other receiver doesn't seem to work. It is infrared, yes, it does work pretty acceptably. There is a small bit of lag.
  2. marshallh

FREE portable n64 xbox shell

Yeah it is a duke controller cut in half and extended, with a 3.5" LCD. Somehwere I have a cut-down N64 that went inside it (it worked). the top is shaped so that a cart could stick out the top slightly.
  3. marshallh

FREE portable n64 xbox shell

Free to 48 US states. Front half only. If i find the back pieces you can have them too.
  4. marshallh

Midwest Gaming Classic 2016 Hype Train Choo Choo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  5. marshallh

Differences between NTSC and PAL N64s

Differences are 1. PIF 2. Base crystal for base clock and clockgen strapping 3. Video DAC strapping N64 has two crystals, one is 14.7 and generates about 250mhz for Rambus. The other is either 14.31818mhz (NTSC colorburst x 4) or 17.72mhz (PAL *4) There is a region pin on the clock generator...
  6. marshallh

The Bentendo6004

ceramic SRAM makes it look very authentic
  7. marshallh

Shockslayer leaves for DOTA 2

RIP I still plan to make 1 last portable, but it will be super baller and I havent learned enough to make it. It will be the ultimate-end-all greatest N64 portable of all time, and my last project probably.
  8. marshallh

Midwest Gaming Classic 2015

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  9. marshallh

Tchay's Glorious Transition to Software Modding

Re: General question about game hacking/coding (N64/GC) Get IDA and tear apart some MIPS/PPC binaries. its a long and arduous path
  10. marshallh

I just bought a Windows Phone.

Love my Lumia 925 Running Windows 8.1 dev preview is neat, but watch out for battery wasting bugs. I tihnk Nokia is releasing the Cyan update for all devices very, very shortly so you should have Cortana, as well as gesture texting etc. Check the status http://www.nokia.com/global/support/sof...
  11. marshallh

WTS 64drive portable edition

Is anybody interested in one.. I have some more dead boards. I am upping the price to $100 after realizing the ridiculous amount of time spent on shoving the parts around between boards. Same pcbs as the last image posted, Rev3LiteA.
  12. marshallh

N64 Portable Teaser

You can remove the old qfp's with hot air. Set the heat to 396 C and slowly run the hot air (using 1/4" nozzle) around the perimeter. After about 30 seconds of this, use your smd tweezers to apply leverage gently under one corner. Keep heating. Once it will start to pull loose, sneak your...
  13. marshallh

N64 Portable Teaser

Looks cool, hope you can get it working. The n64 design isn't too complex but there are plenty of places you could mess up. I started something like this some time ago but I switching tools partway through and it got pushed to the back burner.
  14. marshallh

PSone LCDs boxed $20 SOLD

Re: PSone LCDs boxed $20 SOLD
  15. marshallh

PSone LCDs boxed $20 SOLD

Re: PSone LCDs boxed $20 Pm me
Back