XCVG's Trading Thread

BUMP FROM THE DEAD!

Updated a bit, mostly just need some stuff. I realize this is a shot in the dark because most of you can get stuff really cheap, but hey, I'm going to try.

BUMP!

Anyone interested? I'll trade the Genesis for a Retro Duo if anyone is interested.

XCVG, I've got an unmolested (minus the casing) Zenith PS1 screen, an Atmega168, an N64 expansion pack, and a Yobo N64 controller board, without the stick.

I'm interested in your PS2 package and that Intellivision setup.

What are your thoughts.

robm said:
XCVG, I've got an unmolested (minus the casing) Zenith PS1 screen, an Atmega168, an N64 expansion pack, and a Yobo N64 controller board, without the stick.

What are your thoughts.

His thoughts are that I wanted teh PS2 firstest! :evil2:

robm said:

What are your thoughts.

Keep talking...

epicelite said:
His thoughts are that I wanted teh PS2 firstest! :evil2:

What's your offer? Did you EVER get back to me?

You are only asking $10 for it! All I need is the console and power supply!

I told you I just need to know how much you want for shipping! :dahroll:

My main interest is the PS2; get Epicelite worked out, and then get with me. If it's still available afterwards, we'll talk.

I have a PSOne screen LCD. The cable is damaged, though, I think you'd have to solder 4-5 connections back. I'll see if I can do it for you, if I can, do you have any BIG power transistors? I'm talking about 10A at 30v. NPN.

Power transistors? Don't think I have any, but I might, and I might be able to get some.

I would be interested if I didn't have to pay for SUPER DUPER CANADA - USA SHI0PING :(.

Back