WTTF: PS1 Screen MOBOs and some other stuff.

Abyss

I put the BRO in brony!
So I am in need of 2 PS1 screen mobos. Also interested in a super pad 64 controller, GC analog stick for the controller, and Mario Kart 64. I would like to get items 1-3 from the same person. Mario Kart can wait.

What I have to trade:
Playstation (NOT PS One). Has the disc swap mod so it thinks the lid is always down. Comes with hookups and Dualshock controller. Decent condition. Has scratches on the top of the case.
Ninja Blade for Xbox 360 (spoiler: this game sucks)
Quake for N64
Jumper Pak for N64 (just in case you need one or something)
RF modulator for N64 (no cable, that's how I got it)
Socom II for PS2

Sorry for not having very much good stuff to trade. No monies at this time.
Please help me get stuffs for my first ever portable ::3:

I have the gamecube's analog sticks. Do you want just the cap or the actual stick? I have both the small one with screws and the slightly bigger one with the four prongs for support.

Edit: I actually have multiples of the two types.

Crazy Inventor said:
I have the gamecube's analog sticks. Do you want just the cap or the actual stick? I have both the small one with screws and the slightly bigger one with the four prongs for support.

Edit: I actually have multiples of the two types.
I need the actual stick to put into an N64 controller. Do you know which would be best for an N64 controller?

Well I have both types. They are exactly the same, only difference is that one uses screws for support instead of solder and some tabs.

For the controller make sure the one your using is compatible with the stick. If it's not then it might not work. I think there's a thread here somewhere.

Edit: Here is the thread. Look up your controller and if it's compatible then PM me.

*BUMP*
Need these mobos. I could add 3 red LEDs in the Playstation and include a crappy Madden '00 game if requested.

Back