WTT: Sexy DMG + Prosound for Backlit GBP/GBC

Tonywony

So ive got this awesome dmg and i wanted to trade it for a backlit pocket or frontlit color

custom case and buttons v3 green back light RCA prosound
34qnyc4.jpg

214qhk.jpg

Re: Sexy DMG for trade

Whoa. Sex.

I think I might be able to do a frontlit color deal, so keep me in mind. Did you ever have someone frontlight YOUR color for you?

Sexy DMG for trade

Wow.
I'm not interested in buying, but good work! Hope you find a buyer, you deserve it

nterror said:
Wow.
I'm not interested in buying, but good work! Hope you find a buyer, you deserve it
im not intrested in selling just trading :lol:
but thanks i appreciate it!

Buttcheeks McGee said:
Whoa. Sex.

I think I might be able to do a frontlit color deal, so keep me in mind. Did you ever have someone frontlight YOUR color for you?
ill def keep you in mind, im looking for something with a nice shell and buttons, and no schools kinda been having me tied down lately so i havent been able to have anyone do it. this trade would make it easier for my schedule so i can just ship it and be done with it lol

Does nobody want this? Its more then a fair trade,if your intrested make any offer you want!

Yeesh, what's with the impatience of the new members?
It's been 15 hours. Perhaps you'd get better results in The Junkyard.
To get buyers, make the title:
WTT: Sexy DMG + Prosound for Backlit GBP/GBC

Sorry didnt mean to offend, im just used to forums having larger communities, not that having a smaller community is bad you def get more knowlegable people and there more helpful, thanks for the tip i will try it :lol:

Back