WTS/WTT Ds lite with broken hinge

TheNineRings

Official Hypello of ModRetro
I want to sell my ds lite. It's got a broken hinge, meaning that the screen does not support itself. It is missing a small chunk of the case, and has only partially functional shoulder buttons. Other than that it works perfectly, with a few scratches on the case, and a small amount of scratches on the touchscreen. Will sell/trade for right offer. Also, on a side note, I will only ship once payment is received. The reason is that I have been ripped off before.

I'm sorry, but my brother and I have decided not to sell our Ds at this time, considering that with the current holiday prices we would not get enough from it for a replacement. If a moderator looks at this, please lock it or get rid of it, if possible. Again, sorry, But I dont think you would be willing to pay what we need.

I can put a new shell on your DS. Make it like brand new! ::3:

You can pic from lots of colors too!

Or, if you only have a bit of money and lots of patience, buy a replacement housing off of dealextreme for ~$12.

Oh yeah, cool thanks for the info. Now I just have to wait until after the holidays so I can get one.

Okay, I need to make a decision here, and I would like your guys opinion here. I can either sell my current ds lite and buy a one from someone else, or I could buy a replacement case and wait 3-5 weeks for it and a tri wing screwdriver. Not off topic, because this is the junkyard and I am talking about selling and buying.

The Question said:
I'm sorry, but my brother and I have decided not to sell our Ds at this time, considering that with the current holiday prices we would not get enough from it for a replacement. If a moderator looks at this, please lock it or get rid of it, if possible. Again, sorry, But I dont think you would be willing to pay what we need.

Heheh, "our DS"

If you buy a new shell off Deal Extreme I will install it for you for like $10.

I dare you to find anyone who will do it cheaper! :dahroll:

Back