WTS: Unfinished ZN-45 N64p

Jidan

JEEEEEEEEDAN
Mostly selling it as parts. It has a working N64 w/ expansion pack, zenith psone screen, batteries and other assorted goodies.

It has 3 3.7v batteries with protection circuit

The reason I am selling it unfinished is because there is something wrong with the batteries that I cannot figure out (well, not the batteries I don't think, but my circuit is not giving it enough mA...they charge correctly and everything. And I can't figure out how to read this stupid analog multimeter. Anyway. If anyone wants the parts or something let me know....I will post pictures tomorrow sometime once I get not lazy and you can see what all you will be getting with this fine deal. Warning: hot glue. That is all I will say. well....if anyone wants it...lemme know. offer. :(

Or if someone wants to help me with my battery or something...I will also accept that :confused: :(

mms_picture7.jpg
mms_picture5-1.jpg

mms_picture4-1.jpg
mms_picture6-1.jpg

If I can sell all the parts then I will sell them all separately. If not, it will go as a whole and you can dissect it as you please.

Which equates to: If people express interest in buying all the parts, I will sell them. I need money. If not, I will only sell it as a whole.

Also, I'm sure if you rewired the batteries or just rewired from the protection circuit it will work fine. I am assuming that since it charges right there is nothing wrong with the protection circuit, but instead there is something wrong with my wiring somewhere (not that I could notice, though).

WHY?! this is so weird, all of the sudden people are selling unfinished portables! im worried. FINISH IT.

samjc3 said:
WHY?! this is so weird, all of the sudden people are selling unfinished portables! im worried. FINISH IT.

I can't get the batteries to power my system. :( I've tried rewiring and everything, but I'm also very inexperienced. I figure someone with more experience will be able to fix them.

Basement_Modder said:
I should buy em all, finish em, and SELL! :twisted:

...I just have no money.

Would you sell the N64 alone?

I said:
If I can sell all the parts then I will sell them all separately. If not, it will go as a whole and you can dissect it as you please.

If I can sell all the parts separately, then yes. I guess the screen and the N64 are the only real parts, eh. @B_M and dave - offer.

Basement_Modder said:
$15 shipped, if its a rev. 3 or 4. (or 5 if it has 2 RAM chips)

Otherwise, I'll go the jlee route.

I'm pretty sure it's a rev 8, but I know it's not any of those :confused: Sorry

PM'd :)

I sent this to him via PM concerning the screen: "It does not work on my battery, BUT I am going to cut the end of the charger off and make sure the screen does work.(I will include the charger with it, obviously). There is a little bit of the PCB cut off both the top and the bottom. The top is cut just to the transformer and the bottom is cut up to the solder pins. The speakers would also need to be soldered directly onto the pads. The screen is in good condition, as I just got it about 2 weeks ago and have not done much with it."

Back