WTM-3mm white LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basement_Modder

He who mods in thy basement.
I know this sounds very banditpaw of me, but I was wondering if anybody could just send me 3 3mm white led's for led modding a psone screen. It doesn't seem like enough to order off mouser, and I don't have the time. Any help is appreciated.

BTW-WTM=want to mooch. :awesome:

You can sand down 5mm LEDs if you are desparate. You can find 5mm LEDs in a lot of things.

banditpaw1 said:
eurddrue said:
I have some! I'll send 4 though, because people who use three break my hear :cry4:

Sothe break your hear? I thought it would break your heart

... and I thought it was spelled "so they break your hear? I thought they would break your heart. :rolleyes:

banditpaw1 said:
eurddrue said:
I have some! I'll send 4 though, because people who use three break my hear :cry4:

Sothe break your hear? I thought it would break your heart
I do not understand "sothe break your hear." Yay! I made a spelling error, you make 50 every day.

Drue was kind enough to send me the goods. :awesome:

This topic can be locked/ Clozerized/ LockerMcCloserfacated/ whatever you people (except bacteria.) call it.

IN BEFORE LOCK!

Sorry, I have to let out my inner n00bishness out occasionally.

Closerized. Oh wait, I'm not a moderator.

XCVG said:
IN BEFORE LOCK!

Sorry, I have to let out my inner n00bishness out occasionally.

Closerized. Oh wait, I'm not a moderator.

SAME HERE!
BTW- Before lock, am I allowed to mooch too, or do I need more experience?

You're welcome to try mooching, but unless you've got a few generous friends, you're going to be labeled as an annoying "n00b". Really, it depends on what you ask for. If it's something simple like a voltage regulator (and you have a valid reason for not being able to get a FREE one from TI), I doubt anyone would mind sending one to you.

Basement_Modder said:
Drue was kind enough to send me the goods. :awesome:

This topic can be locked/ Clozerized/ LockerMcCloserfacated/ whatever you people (except bacteria.) call it.

MEGA LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back