WTB/WTT for DSi XL. Lots of stuff to trade, Hori minipads

Re: WTB/WTT for DSi XL. Lots of stuff to trade, Hori minipad

Out of curiosity, what are you asking for the Hori pads? They are quite interesting, but not sure how much I would spend on a controller, considering I have 5 N64 controllers.

believe me. you dont want those because i cant let them go for cheap. if i was going to make a 5$ profit i would have to sell the unboxed one for 53$ plus shipping cause they are very rare and expensive. Im sure you dont want to spend that much. They are really only worth it if you plan on using them for modding (but of course you would be ruining an expensive controller) or you plan on playing n64 in the far future because their joysticks are gamecube joysticks and dont go bad like n64 joysticks, they are also extremely comfortable to use. honestly im not really so interested in selling them. but id probably be willing to sell one.

are you interested in anything else in my thread?

Yeah, I understand. There seems to be a weird surplus of them on ebay at the moment for around that price. Maybe someday I'll have some extra cash to throw down for one, but not at the moment.

Nah, but thank you for answering!

Back