WTB: Thinkpad Tablet

Hermaphroditus

'Aight, guise. I want a Thinkpad, a tablet to be more specific. By tablet I mean convertible notebook tablet. I'm not wanting a power house, but I want it to be able to run my messengers, a word processor (probably Word 2003 'cause it has an easy feature to add hand written notes), and probably a PDF creator. I feel a C2D with 1 or 2 GB of RAM would do. I'm open to some offers, but I can likely buy one in those specs on eBay for around 200/250 bucks, and I will if I have to.

Basically I want this for school. I've gotten past the point where I can type my notes in class, and I don't want to have a bunch of papers full of notes. I'd like to have my notes in a nice, organized, digital place, and then I'd probably upload them to a cloud server for future use on other computers.

Craigslist more than often has a flaxton of thinkpads for cheap, have you checked there?

I have a Fujitsu LifeBook T5010 and I'm thinking about upgrading to it's grandson the t901, this is an amazing computer, I just need something with a dedicated graphics card for my 3d animation course, shoot me an offer if you are interested.

ToastBucket said:
http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-37700-FLY-Pentop-Computer/dp/B00099EBHK
lol, I have one of those.
They use special notebooks that are so *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing expensive. Garbage, I bought it on sale for $3.

I do an animation degree, and it might not be the strongest computer ever, but for 2D art, it's the best purchase I ever made

I may be interested in the Lifebook. If the specs and price match I'll consider. I am rather fond of the thinkpad's looks, though :p

Back