WTB/TF PSone LCD

Thursty

SS's Preferred Refreshment
Okay, so in doing the LED backlight mod, I cracked my LCD.

untitled3.jpg

I need a new one, JUST the LCD, if it will save on shipping, do not inclue the old backlight or metal casing. Please I'm desperate;

I can pay Cash, or if I want I have a DS that needs a touch screen fix(PM me on this, I'd rather not type it out).

HALP :gonk:

epicelite said:
No I mean I give u $5 for the board from yours. :sweat:

Where did I say the board was bad?

I said I needed an LCD, the LCD is bad, not the mobo.

Even then that offer is absolute flax.

He gives you $5 for a board and you pay $50 for a new screen, in essence you've just paid $45 for the lcd itself plus the extra shipping.

:facepalm:

That's killgood for ya.

snowpenguin said:
Even then that offer is absolute flax.

He gives you $5 for a board and you pay $50 for a new screen, in essence you've just paid $45 for the lcd itself plus the extra shipping.

:facepalm:

That's killgood for ya.

When did I EVER say it was a good deal on his end?

pay for shipping and an extra 10 bucks(so 20) and it's yours. There aren't any known problems with it, it doesn't look like it's cracked, the fcc cable thing isn't broken(like the one you sent me).

mako321 said:
pay for shipping and an extra 10 bucks(so 20) and it's yours. There aren't any known problems with it, it doesn't look like it's cracked, the fcc cable thing isn't broken(like the one you sent me).
Mako

I need an LCD now.

Do you still have one?

I can get you a fully working psone screen(unopened :awesome: ) for $40 cad + shipping, or for a snes mini.(or any famiclone that includes snes)
and yes, I also have an lcd that works.(I just hope to god the postal people are nice and don't break it) 15 bucks + shipping.(or trade of some kind of console since I'm greedy and now realize how bad of a deal I got on our last trade)

Back