WTB: SLIM Analog sticks

MR store will have these. I have them coming from our supplier, along with some unmolded cap tops (Easy to mod).

Something like this but with 6 contacts not 3.

350p01d.jpg

snowpenguin, what the Heck are you talking about? Do you want an analog stick, or a trigger button?

Not a tact, a potentiometer joystick. Plover, the pic shows a potentiometer. That's how some shoulder buttons work.

Anything, I should be able to fool around with resistors to get it to work right with my n64 controller board if it isn't the same resistance already.

I believe this is the controller that has that type of analog stick:
retrocon.jpg

It's called a retrocon, just ebay it if you're desperate for it.

Dumbasses! What the Heck is wrong with you???

He was referring to the potentiometer.

Epic- stop being dumb. (kidding)

pLover- stop posting stuff that other people said just to look cool. (not kidding.)

anyway, yeah, theres a PS2 nes-ish controller thats good for this. Retro-something.

Basement_Modder said:
pLover- stop posting stuff that other people said just to look cool. (not kidding.)
I'm not trying to look cool, snowpenguin just annoys me. And to tell the truth, I was going to say it before, but wanted to make sure I was right so I wouldn't look like a douche.

...It didn't work too well, though. :oops:

pLover, you weren't posting ANYTHING of value. Even if you had said it first you were wrong. It's a potentiometer. An analog trigger. :facepalm:

snowpenguin said:
pLover, you weren't posting ANYTHING of value. Even if you had said it first you were wrong. It's a potentiometer. An analog trigger. :facepalm:
/hypocrite

snowpenguin said:
Don't you be mean you meanie! :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :demonpie: [/defenderofnoobs]

Back