WTB: Sega CD Games / HD DVD Drive

donhonk

Found a Sega CD Model 2 / Genesis Model 2 today at Goodwill, no games though. Tested a CD out and its all fully working!

Basically looking for some games. Looking specifically for Sonic CD or Earthworm Jim, but hey, Im open to other games.

And Snatcher! (Yeah right... haha.)

Re: WTB: Sega CD Games

You know, the old me would have done that, but the packaging and all that is part of the experience for me.

It's not like you're actually hurting the game developers by burning them...

Sega CD is great. I love it's version of Dragon's Lair.

Ok, well since it seems no one here has any Sega CD games up for sale, I changed to title to include something else Im looking for. An internal HD DVD drive. My regular DVD drive is breaking, and since HD DVD drives can read and write DVD just fine, it would be cool to have. HD DVDs are dirt cheap, and much cheaper than the bluray equivalents most of the time.

Its a long shot I know, but worth a shot I guess?

donhonk said:
Ok, well since it seems no one here has any Sega CD games up for sale, I changed to title to include something else Im looking for. An internal HD DVD drive. My regular DVD drive is breaking, and since HD DVD drives can read and write DVD just fine, it would be cool to have. HD DVDs are dirt cheap, and much cheaper than the bluray equivalents most of the time.

Its a long shot I know, but worth a shot I guess?
I'd get a bluray burner, they only cost 70 to 80 new. (Plus, HD DVD drives aren't really worth it) I'd just get a 15 dollar DVD burner instead.

Theres also the option of Combo Bluray/HD DVD reader and Bluray writer. Saw one for about 130 or so.

For the record, I have a PS3 for blurays. I just figured it was worth a try if anyone on here had one that they wanted to get rid of. Which is probably a long shot... I buy the most obscure things. For some reason I just like the appeal of a dead format. Such as my several laserdisc movies.

Back