WTB: Nintendo 64 Portable.

Hello all,

I am interested in the purchasing of a Nintendo 64 Portable. I am very understanding that the cost is great, and time will probably be a large amount as well. I fully intend to be able to pay upwards of $800 if the portable is extremely professional looking and has some good features.

What I'm looking for, let me know if it's all possible!

- Battery Operated, but able to be plugged in and played as well.
- 5 inch screen is preferable, I don't really want anything smaller
- Headphone jack, but speakers as well so it doesn't have to have headphones plugged in
- Comfortable controls, not the original joystick, or dpad, etc.
- Volume and screen controls
- Imbedded cartridge slot

I'm sure you guys could come up with many other features that I'm not aware of. If you're interested. You can PM or post here with previous work and an estimated cost, etc.

I don't want to make any promises, but... My friend and I are working on our first N64 portable with all the features you have mentioned and more. We have been putting an incredible amount of time into planning and learning so far. Our plan is to make one for testing then after that make another for sale; that way we can pay off our purchases. We have a buyer but he is currently in collage and will have a hard time getting the money. You sound like a serious buyer and I see you haven't gotten many reply's yet. It will take time for us to get a product worthy of selling but know that we might be able to supply you with what your looking for. There will be no hard feelings if you change your mind or find another seller! We will contact you once our first one is complete if you haven't found a seller yet. The system will be quite large but hear are some specs.

7'' screen (what makes it so big)
USB phone charger
Low battery LED
6400-12600 mAh battery's
Plug and play cord (no batterys used)
Volume control
Headphone jack
PS2 joystick
4 player slots
AV out cords

And anything I may have forgot

Back