WTB: Grayboy Pocket.

Poseidon

I'm interested in buying a DMG-gray gameboy pocket, if anyone here has one. I've kinda been keeping my eye out for 'em on ebay & such, but I haven't seen any. I know they're not exactly super common, so that's not surprising, really.

Admittedly, I'm not really sure what they're worth, so if there are any takers, just tell me what you'd be willing to sell it for. I'd also be open to trades, but I don't really have anything worth trading for.

Thanks for your time, dudes. Much appreciated. I'd be paying with paypal, by the way.

I have one full in box, all manuals and stuff still in shrinkwrap, protective cardboard, etc.

I won't be able to get to it until March.

If you're interested, name a suggestive price and I'll think about it.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*. that is a pretty hefty price. I guess I wasn't anticipating that.

that's pretty cool, bibin. like i said, i really don't have a good grasp on what it's actually worth, so i'd rather have you name a price that you'd be comfortable with. if it's $100+, I probably can't do it, though. :< (and in its complete condition, it very well could be) I don't think I can justify that purchase at the moment.

Bibin said:
I have one full in box, all manuals and stuff still in shrinkwrap, protective cardboard, etc.

I won't be able to get to it until March.

If you're interested, name a suggestive price and I'll think about it.

A suggestive price?
Like, 69 dollars?

Back