WTB: GBA Flash Cartridge

Re: WTB: Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP and GBA Flash Cartridge

Does it matter what model it is? (Ags-101 has a better back-light screen where as AGS-001 has a screen that is alot darker)
Also stock Ags-101's don't come in black although you can have someone replace the casing if you want.
Anyway on the subject i "might" be able to get an Ags-001 from my friend that he was planning to get rid of and i do have a extra full black housing replacement kit that i could put on it if your were willing to pay a bit.
Although you would probably be better off buying it from someone else. Although i would sell you the replacement kit if you wanted it.

Re: WTB: Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP and GBA Flash Cartridge

arena slicer said:
Does it matter what model it is? (Ags-101 has a better back-light screen where as AGS-001 has a screen that is alot darker)
Also stock Ags-101's don't come in black although you can have someone replace the casing if you want.
Anyway on the subject i "might" be able to get an Ags-001 from my friend that he was planning to get rid of and i do have a extra full black housing replacement kit that i could put on it if your were willing to pay a bit.
Although you would probably be better off buying it from someone else. Although i would sell you the replacement kit if you wanted it.
It's okay. Thanks for the offer though. I don't want the hassle of replacing the case.

Somebody sold me an SP. Now all I need is the flash cartridge.

I have an ez flash iv. Make an offer.

Keep in mind, this might be your only chance. I'm not in any rush to sell this thing if the offer isn't worth it, I'd rather keep it. I'll also include the 2g mini sd and sd adapter.

I've got an EZ-flash 3-in-1, but it's DS-lite sized and you'd need to use a slot-1 ds card to put GBA roms on it. PM me if you're interested nonetheless.

Back