WTB: Gameboy Player Start Up Disc

donhonk

This might be a long shot, but hey if someone has one lying around I'd love to take it off your hands. (Got a Gamecube at goodwill with it attached for 10. Missing disc of course.)

If you have any spare controllers I might trade you the disc and (if you want it) the actual player too. I need at least one but two would be great.

I didn't mean to say yours wasn't, it was more along the lines of, "If something doesn't work out with any of your trades, Nintendo sells the disc directly"

NTerror7 said:
I didn't mean to say yours wasn't, it was more along the lines of, "If something doesn't work out with any of your trades, Nintendo sells the disc directly"

I do know about this, but don't feel like dropping 15 bucks for a disc.

Also...
Crazy Inventor said:
If you have any spare controllers I might trade you the disc and (if you want it) the actual player too. I need at least one but two would be great.

I have an Official Indigo wired controller, but it was the controller I got with the system when it launched so the analog stick is loose as crap. The buttons are mushy as well. Everything works so I'm sure the underlying board could be used if you wanted to use it for some modding purpose. And then I have a flax third party controller. Should you want my indigo controller I'd send this as well.

Could I get both if you don't need them both? I'd use them for my portable, my controller juts doesn't like the z and r buttons. if yes then I'll PM you.

You could always just drop the $5 on a xenogc chip, which would allow you to just burn the gbplayer disc and would be infinately more useful.

Crazy Inventor said:
Could I get both if you don't need them both? I'd use them for my portable, my controller juts doesn't like the z and r buttons. if yes then I'll PM you.
Yeah sure.

And hm, XenoGC chip might be a good purchase down the line.

Back