WTB: fried N64 boards and other stuff

Tchay

Frequent Poster
If you have a fried N64 mobo, I will buy it for the price of shipping. PM me.

EDIT - I also need a sheet of copper (preferably .9mm thick) - price negotiable

Also, I want to buy:

- Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
- Twilight Princess (GC)
- PS2 Mad catz Retrocon (I'll pay around 10-15 shipped, negotiable)
- a working N64 consol
- Hardfiller epoxy
- audio amp
- working PS1 speakers (I fried mine! Didn't even know that was possible!)
- PS2 Slim (at this point in time, I will only pay 25-30 for it - negotiable as well)
- Spray paint (the kind that would be ideal for portables please)

I am pretty sure its illegal to ship aerosol cans without some kind of special permit.
Just go to Home Depot and get some Krylon "fusion for plastic".

epicelite said:

I am pretty sure its illegal to ship aerosol cans without some kind of special permit.
not illegal, you just have to ship it red-label. or, if its under 1fl ounce, its non regulated. also, tchay, anyone in possesion of a madcatz retrocon wont sell it. i have 2. i bought one for the analogs, did a little playtesting, fell in love, and bought another just to use. they are amazing. buy one ebay. i know I would never sell one. if anyone sells you one i will lose so much respect for that person. :awesome:

also, i might have some of the psone speakers, lemme check.

samjc3 said:
epicelite said:

not illegal, you just have to ship it red-label. or, if its under 1fl ounce, its non regulated. also, tchay, anyone in possesion of a madcatz retrocon wont sell it. i have 2. i bought one for the analogs, did a little playtesting, fell in love, and bought another just to use. they are amazing. buy one ebay. i know I would never sell one. if anyone sells you one i will lose so much respect for that person. :awesome:

also, i might have some of the psone speakers, lemme check.

okay cool. Also, I've seen some retrocons for VERY cheap on Ebay so I'm not worried. The offer stands ;)

I have like 4-5 n64 boards but Im not in the mood to ship. Extremely busy at school. But maybe we can work something out. I do have spring break next week so maybe then

C'mon, you've got an easy to build stereo amp if you use two o' those lm386 I posted.

zeturi said:
C'mon, you've got an easy to build stereo amp if you use two o' those lm386 I posted.

Yeahhhh. Can I get em for free as samples? If not, then my laziness may take over. One of these days I will build an amp. I wouldn't feel right calling myself a portablizer if I had not built a single amp (and yes, I am technically a portablizer....just because I had the GC running on batteries for 3 seconds does not mean it wasn't portable!!! :evil2: )

Back