Wiikey X??

It also says that wiikey fusions work on gamecubes, giving credits to ashen, emu_kidid and zenloc, which i think is pretty awesome, if anybody hadn't noticed yet.

It also says that wiikey fusions work on gamecubes, giving credits to ashen, emu_kidid and zenloc, which i think is pretty awesome, if anybody hadn't noticed yet.

I saw the same thing. I'm also curious as to what this "Wiikey X" is. And since they are acknowledging the Wiikey Fusion's gamecube compatibility, then perhaps this Wiikey X is also purposely gamecube-compatible? :tophat:

I read somewhere about a wiikey X. It's like a WODE (usb ports, etc). I have no idea where i read it though

It better support Luigi's Mansion.

I DON'T CARE THAT THE PAL VERSION IS SUPERIOR IN PRETTY MUCH EVERY WAY.

ProgMetalMan said:

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* are you talking about?

Anyway, i'm pretty sure both the wiikeyx and wode lite are vaporware at this point. The announcement of the wiiu killed them both.

ProgMetalMan said:

What does that mean? Do other Wiikey chips not support Luigi's Mansion?

It is my understanding that NTSC Luigi's Mansion doesn't work on NTSC boards with Wiikey.

PAL is better because it has the real hidden mansion.

Its a moot point. Pretty soon both versions will work perfectly on ntsc consoles on the wiikey fusion.

Not really custom firmware, but Swiss will support booting games from the Wiikey Fusion in its next release. This means a few things:

1. Games that don't work will potentially be patchable to get them working.
2. Forcing (PAL) (Luigi's Mansion) games to 480i/p
3. Cheats support.
4. Fat/Fat32 support = Shrunk .iso support.

Win.

:D

I have a quick question about the Wiikey fusion. I heard it will not work with the gamecube unless the official firmware is at least v1.5 or above. I'm just wondering, how I install the firmware. Cuz I don't have a Wii...

Download the firmware off the wiikey site, format your SD card to WBFS and add the ISO. When you load the wiikey up it'll show the firmware on the menu, click it, then you're good to go.

Ashen said:
Not really custom firmware, but Swiss will support booting games from the Wiikey Fusion in its next release. This means a few things:

1. Games that don't work will potentially be patchable to get them working.
2. Forcing (PAL) (Luigi's Mansion) games to 480i/p
3. Cheats support.
4. Fat/Fat32 support = Shrunk .iso support.

Win.

:D
*SQUEELK :awesome:

nuke said:
Download the firmware off the wiikey site, format your SD card to WBFS and add the ISO. When you load the wiikey up it'll show the firmware on the menu, click it, then you're good to go.
So I can update the Wiikey Fusion on the gamecube? Awesome, thanks. :awesome:

Back