WiiKey Fushion questions

master801

Can you wire the wiikey's sd to the memory card slot B? And do you have to use wkfb manager to put games on the sd card? Can't you just drag and drop?

master801 said:
Can you wire the wiikey's sd to the memory card slot B?
You can do whatever you want. However, you might not get the result you were planning on. Are you wanting to be able to use SD cards in the memory card slot, do you want to be able to memory card slot as an external card slot for your Wiikey?

No, what I mean is that can I wire the Wiikey Fusion sd card slot to the memory card slot B and use that slot (with the sd card from the Wiikey) for homebrew and playing games too?

No, you can by no means play games through the memory card slots A or B. The SD card is connected to the Wiikey chip and that is wired to where the disc drive plugs in.

And yes, you must use the WBFS Manager to put games on your SD card. The reason is because your SD card must be formatted to the Wiikey's special format that Windows doesn't recognize. It can only be done through their program. Any more questions, please ask. Please... :wtf:

zack said:
No, you can by no means play games through the memory card slots A or B. The SD card is connected to the Wiikey chip and that is wired to where the disc drive plugs in.

And yes, you must use the WBFS Manager to put games on your SD card. The reason is because your SD card must be formatted to the Wiikey's special format that Windows doesn't recognize. It can only be done through their program. Any more questions, please ask. Please... :wtf:

Swiss can load games from SD on slots A and B if you have an SD adapter.
and for the matter of loading games onto the wiikey, emu_kidid has just released a patch that flashes the wiikey menu to be the swiss menu, thus removing the need for WBFS.

I already know that emu-kidd released a new patch for the wiikey fusion and I already know that you don't need the manager anymore after installing the patch.

Back