Whats best? Coca Cola or Pepsi ?

Pepsi is sweeter, but I prefer Coke. Dr. Pepper, however is superior to both. And cream sodas, orange sodas, grape sodas, peach sodas and root beers are tied with Dr. Pepper. Bubble Gum and sour green apple sodas get an honorable mention. Oh yeah, Mountain Dew sodas are the best.

For the more visual learners:
Mountain Dews>>Cream=Orange=Grape=Peach=Root Beer=Dr. Pepper>Bubblegum=Sour green apple>Sprite(and similar)>Coke>Pepsi.

Jewjo said:
Pepsi is sweeter, but I prefer Coke. Dr. Pepper, however is superior to both. And cream sodas, orange sodas, grape sodas, peach sodas and root beers are tied with Dr. Pepper. Bubble Gum and sour green apple sodas get an honorable mention. Oh yeah, Mountain Dew sodas are the best.

Mountain Dews>>Cream=Orange=Grape=Peach=Root Beer=Dr. Pepper>Bubblegum=Sour green apple>Sprite(and similar)>Coke>Pepsi.

Whut?

Coca Cola is sweeter. (i think)
I'd say that Pepsi has a more crispy and fresh taste.

Nintendott said:
Jewjo said:

Whut?

Coca Cola is sweeter. (i think)
I'd say that Pepsi has a more crispy and fresh taste.
Quite the opposite: Pepsi is more sugary, while Coke has more of a kick. I'm an amateur sodalogist.

Y'see, I've never been able to tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi, and all these conflicting opinions really reinforce that.

It's easy to tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. If you can't might need to check your tastebuds :)

Pepsi is sweeter and slightly less carbonated.

hailrazer said:
It's easy to tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. If you can't might need to check your tastebuds :)

Pepsi is sweeter and slightly less carbonated.

Hmm...
When im in the US i drink Coca Cola, but when i'm in Norway, drink Pepsi MAX.
Pepsi MAX tastes a LOT better than Pepsi.
Thats weird :confused:

Also Sam's sells Coke made in Mexico with real cane sugar and not corn syrup. And it comes in the glass bottles.

It tastes even better and slightly sweeter than the regular ole coke.

hailrazer said:
Also Sam's sells Coke made in Mexico with real cane sugar and not corn syrup. And it comes in the glass bottles.

It tastes even better and slightly sweeter than the regular ole coke.

In Norway they use real cane sugar, but i still like best the American can cola.

Back