What is your most prized possession?

Mine has screen issues too - what is wrong with yours? Mine needs a new filter capacitor.

My life.

My writer's notebook from 6th grade it's where I learned how to write. My mom threw it away when I brought it home when I was out, so its still my important possestion in spirit anyway.

Material: My M-14 rifle. I've had some good times with that thing.

BFS, you learned to write in 6th grade? What were you doing in Elementary School? :neutral2:

Also, my step grandfather's SNES, his Rubik's cube, his ball puzzle column thing, and his pencil sharpener. I miss him. :cry:

pLover said:
BFS, you learned to write in 6th grade? What were you doing in Elementary School? :neutral2:

Also, my step grandfather's SNES, his Rubik's cube, his ball puzzle column thing, and his pencil sharpener. I miss him. :cry:
pLover I mean to write as a writer.

DJ711 said:
pLover said:

You mean like a journalist, or creative writer, or writing reports and stuff, or what?

pLover said:
DJ711 said:
pLover said:

You mean like a journalist, or creative writer, or writing reports and stuff, or what?
Creative writer. Quote chain FTW

My Ace of Spades. I've had that card for over 6 years. I write a little bit on it each year as a summery of the whole year. That card is my life.

Oh, and my Eagle scout badge - my greatest achievement thus far in life.

BenFTW said:
Well I kind of like my internet the most. It holds a special place in my heart.

I'd have to agree with you there sir. Nothing that I can think of is more important in life.

Aku said:
BenFTW said:
Well I kind of like my internet the most. It holds a special place in my heart.

I'd have to agree with you there sir. Nothing that I can think of is more important in life.
Your shapflaxing powers? or maybe your power of time travel? Maybe your army of robot beetles?

I wish I could shapeshift, that would be awesome! *turns into ninja and swooshes away* :ninj:

Back