What did you guys get on black friday?

Joeyjoe9876

Frequent Poster
Since there is a thread on what you guys were planning on getting, figured I would start one on what we all actually got!
Here's my small list of items:
-iPhone speakers (using in my n64p)
-Zippo lighter
-Zippo fluid
-new Mortal Kombat (ps3)
-[Prototype]
-Oblivion:GOTY Edition
-Ps3 controller

So what did you guys get?

Donkey Kong Land and Oracle of Seasons for the GBA SP my cousin just gave me. (No discount though.)

Black Friday?
374737_252614074796530_100001438172450_742390_1459320223_n.jpg

Got a Novint Falcon pistol grip bundle for $100 off.

It's a Christmas gift for me, though, so I don't get it for another month. I told my parents I wanted one and that it was on sale and my dad was like "Okay, here's the credit card, just give me exact price once you're done ordering it."

SO EXCITED.

Although I said I wouldn't be getting anything in a previous thread, there were pea coats on sale and I got one at JCPenny's. We went in there about 30 minutes to an hour before closing, and it was pretty abandoned, but surprisingly enough there was a LOT of stuff on sale left. I also got some slacks because I have to attend a wedding in a week and my older slacks are too short.

I love my pea coat.

Laser all-in-one printer-75 $
Webcam-Free :awesome:
Blutooth USB thing- Free
Ratshack cordless soldering iron-4.99.

I saved a total of maybe $15 or so on:
Breaking Dawn blanket (joke gift for my sister)
I Love Lucy Collection (Christmas gift for my mom)
20% Cooler Shirt (MINE)

I got to stand in one spot telling people I don't know where anything is for 8 hours.

Yay retail jobs.

Picked up
Uncharted 2 GOY $15.00
Uncharted 3 $29.99
Batman Arkham City
w/Arkham Asylum free $28.00
All from Walmart. I made them price match Best Buy on Uncharted 3

30 AA 30 AAA together for $10.00
Some really nice bamboo cutting boards $7.00
Home Depot

The best deal I got was at Home Depot but it was not a Black Friday Item it was just on Clearance
4 Pc Ridgid 18 volt X2 Lithium-Ion Combo Kit
Was $499.99 Paid $124.03 Came with 2 batteries and charger, but they were having a special if you buy any Ridgid combo kit you get a free battery which is a $99 value. So I got a awsome deal. Everything has a lifetime warranty and I only live 20 or 30 min from service center so no mailing off tools if they break.

Back