Wanted- LCD screen, 640x480

DefectX11

Looking to buy a 640x480 screen, under 6". Any input is fine, but anything above composite would be cool :D

Can spend $(more than enough).

Thanks!

I'm gonna ask a stupid question, but have you considered the PSone screen? :awesome:

hailrazer said:
zack said:
I'm gonna ask a stupid question, but have you considered the PSone screen? :awesome:

The Psone screen is 320x240
Are you sure about that? I'm pretty certain the PSone screen is 640x480. But if not, then you can't go wrong with the Dalian Good Display. If you say you are willing to spend some money, then it should be perfect. It has 640x480 resolution and composite and VGA input. http://goodlcd.en.alibaba.com/product/3 ... panel.html

Oh sorry I never replied...

I've found one on eBay. VGA and dual composite for $60. 6.2".
I'll stick with that.
/thread.

DefectX11 said:

I'll stick with that.
/thread.
Where did you find that? LINK?!

zack said:
DefectX11 said:

I'll stick with that.
/thread.
Where did you find that? LINK?!
In about 10 seconds, I found this. I assume he got that or something similar. Ebay has a search engine for a reason.

DefectX11 said:
eBay seller njytouch is really good for stuff like this. They programmed me a controller board to use with a 1440x900 LCD panel for a PS3p.

They sell screens in perfect sizes for modding. All are within a good price range and they all have a great resolution.
http://stores.ebay.ca/njytouch/LCD-Scre ... 34.c0.m322
Those are awesome screens. I've searched all over ebay and have never found anything similar to that. Too bad I already bought a PSone screen! :mad:

I bought a controller for an LCD screen that's going into a PS3p. it's small and does the job well. Even included a keypad, LVDS cable, audio cable and inverter!

Does anyone know if those NJYtouch screens work with 7.4V batteries? I almost bought one of their 5.6" screens but wasn't sure if I could use it in my GC portable or not.

As far as I know, they all run off a 12V source. I'm sure that the panel doesn't, and it's just easier to use 12V.

As I recall, my 17" panel runs off 3.something volts. So the 12V might be for the inverter.

You could always just use a 12V battery, and use a step down regulator. There's a couple of 'em on eBay, and they're cheap and small. All you need is a multimeter to calibrate it.

Back