Unofficial ModRetro T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really wasn't given much of a chance before the raging started. He WAS thrown into the defensive here, and it's harder to respond in a mature way while on the defensive.

I honestly don't care all that much.

I just don't want anyone making money off a design I created, without my consent. I'm not saying that you, B_M, would have made money, but that shirt company would. Using a design I made, if even one person bought that shirt, then they would have made free money. I am the light in the darkness, Ally to good and NIGHTMARE TO YOU. Jus Saiyan.. /Goku

Zero said:
You're really coming off as an ass, nor do I think you comprehend what butthurt is (what exactly would I be butthurt about again?). Instead of responding with juvenile insults and caps lock rage, all you had to say to Jlee/Thursty was something to the effect of "Sorry my bad, should have asked first" and this would have all been done and over with.

To use your own example of a big corporation, try selling a shirt with the official Disney or Mcdonalds logo on it. You'll get sued up the ass for that flax, because its illegal. Not many people would have payed $20+ for a logo on a white shirt anyway, which is why I said you should have made a REAL shirt design.

Stop acting like you're the victim here, because if you can't realize you at least should have asked for permission first, then you're being completely ignorant to everyone else involved. Just admit it was an innocent *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up and everyone can move on, because by acting so defensive and cursing everyone out, you're making yourself and what you did seem much worse.

I am in the process of PM-ing thursty right now. Was planning on it since yesterday, but was too tired when I thought of it. (1am-ish)

And the $20 thing was because of the URL on the back. It was the lowest price I could make it with a logo and a URL. Just the logo would have been $16, and Just the URL would be $14-15 ish. As for the rage, that came in after Jlee's 2nd post. Its all cool, now.

Thursty said:
I honestly don't care all that much.

I just don't want anyone making money off a design I created, without my consent. I'm not saying that you, B_M, would have made money, but that shirt company would. Using a design I made, if even one person bought that shirt, then they would have made free money. I am the light in the darkness, Ally to good and NIGHTMARE TO YOU. Jus Saiyan.. /Goku

Didn't really think of that end of it. Until this thread, I didn't even think the logo was yours anymore, honestly. PM'd

Glad the whole issue cooled down a bit since yesterday and everything is being worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back