Transformice!

And? That's them, this is someone else. Like I said, there is a free version that has been out for ages, and if this guy wants to earn enough money to develop it as a full game by selling the alpha, he has every right to. Don't like it? Play the free version that's also great and pretend the alpha of the full game doesn't even exist.

More importantly, my pixel is valid because I obviously like both Minecraft and Transformice, meaning I only wanted to evoke a reaction, which I did.

At the very least put up a good argument and address all my points if you're going to dismiss my entire post as "invalid". t

I made a level and I want feedback before I submit it.

Le9TD.png

http://pastebin.ca/1923509

Use that to spawn it in the map editor, play it.

It sucks when you make a really creative level, and check if it's still there in the morning...

...and it's not.

>_>

Once I made this strange ship that would automatically turn corners as it floated up. People didn't like that either.

I guess you just expect people to like what you've done, when really most people don't care.

HMdwP.png

Shaman Master, The Cheese Adept, Pirate Mouse.

Looking forward to: The Reaper, Ninja Mouse.

epicelite said:
>Make awesome level
>It's gone by next day
>Meanwhile flux levels EVERYWHERE!

:neutral2:
You must make levels with the day's gimmick to make it more than a few hours' success.

I want to see 1000 cheese gathered to make a map, 250 cheese gathered to vote, and shaman votes count as double. All these maps with no use for shamans suuuuck.

I made a new map, doesn't have anything besides normal ground and a few planks. The plans are arranged into 2 swings, will be quite hectic with a bunch of mice trying to cross using them. ::3:

swings.png

IN B4 ITS DELETED IN 2 HOURS WHILE flaxTY SLIDE-LAVA DON'T REQUIRE YOU TO TOUCH A SINGLE BUTTON TO WIN MAPS CONTINUE TO BREED LIKE RABBITS.

Back