Trade Zenith Screen for NES

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
I have felt so empty since I destroyed my loyal NES a couple of years ago. WHY?! :cry4:

So I have a Zenith screen. Still comes with a ps2 and xbox to 3.5mm adapter cords, and the power cord. It works great, has never been taken apart.

I'd like to trade flat for a working NES with at least the power cord and maybe a controller. I don't need the RF adapter, I have about a million of those.

Re: Might WTB: NES

no dice, amigo, sry. but i could call my friend "ebay.com" and hook you up with one if thats okay with you.

I know man, ebay and craigslist are my first two buds. But I'm not spending $30 + shipping on a bare NES. I was hoping for something like $30 at most, including shipping.

Plus, it's nice to help support the Modretro Community by buying and selling your stuff here. ::3:

True. you're bound to find something eventually, everyone does when you shop at the junkyard! :p sadly the NES [despite its glory] was not what you might call in my generation of gaming. so sadly I have never owned nintendo's ancient "money maker" for myself. I am a modern day cheater, so if I chose to play NES, chances are it will be on my ds, psp, computer, etc. screen. I am so ashamed and yet so happy at the same time, so I guess I'm pretty balanced.

Well, I found a couple for 30 shipped on ebay, so if anyone has a working NES lying around, I can pay up to that much. (In about a week, when I get my gamecube sold. :p )

I could maybe do $30 for mine.... Or less put in something extra
EDIT: or a trade... I want a psp! Ahaha mine broke...

I wish I could help you out, I almost got my hands on one for $5.99, but sadly my girlfriends mom bought it for her family, but on the bright side, I get to play it when ever I want. I can get tons of broken ones for $15, not sure whats wrong with them, but if you want to fix it. I'd charge price plus shipping if they're not already gone from the pawn shop.
EDT:I know you said as long as their working, but he didn't even bother to look inside to see if it was dirty, but it's technically still broken.

Hm,... I'm revising my first post. I do have one thing of value that should get me an NES. :twisted:

Back