Total noob, help pleae

Hey, im a complete noob to modding and would like help to build a portable gamecube. I want a complete list of everything I will need to know, and would like to use WASP Fusion.
Please help?

zack said:
Also here's a little noob guide I wrote.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12384

OMG This will help so much! Its people like you guys that deserve millions of dollars, not dumb celebritys like JB. Anyway, I have another question I want to ask, I want to use a modchip in my portable, but cant find any place that sells them.

Thanks for the answer and please help with the question.

zplanezplane said:
zack said:

OMG This will help so much! Its people like you guys that deserve millions of dollars, not dumb celebritys like JB. Anyway, I have another question I want to ask, I want to use a modchip in my portable, but cant find any place that sells them.

Hah, thanks. If you're looking to use a modchip like the WASP fusion for SD card booting, I mentioned in the noob guide where to buy. I'm not sure where a good retailer is, but last I knew, megalomaniac is still selling them here on Modretro. Just shoot him a message and ask, he's always hooked me up.

zack said:
zplanezplane said:
zack said:

Hah, thanks. If you're looking to use a modchip like the WASP fusion for SD card booting, I mentioned in the noob guide where to buy. I'm not sure where a good retailer is, but last I knew, megalomaniac is still selling them here on Modretro. Just shoot him a message and ask, he's always hooked me up.

Already did, but thanks!

Back