This Sucks

TheNineRings

Official Hypello of ModRetro
Something that really sucks for me. Apparently the school board decided that and imaging class is unnecessary, so they decided to get rid of it. This sucks a lot. :gonk:

Cant start web design in the middle of the year, also, I dont have to do anything in imaging so I have a lot of freetime until it ends.

The Question said:
Cant start web design in the middle of the year, also, I dont have to do anything in imaging so I have a lot of freetime until it ends.
...But they got rid of your imaging class in the middle of the year? And for what it's worth, I spend on average about 50 minutes (1 period) a week doing work in my Web Design class.

Mine was the same way. I did all of my work for the week in the first day, and then *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed around. If I remember correctly, I was reading pirated manga. XD

βeta said:
Mine was the same way. I did all of my work for the week in the first day, and then punted around. If I remember correctly, I was reading pirated manga. XD
I just play minesweeper all day and do homework for other classes. I even have a folder with screenshots of every expert win I have on minesweeper (about 12). :thumbsupsmiley:

Jewjo said:
βeta said:
Mine was the same way. I did all of my work for the week in the first day, and then punted around. If I remember correctly, I was reading pirated manga. XD
I just play minesweeper all day and do homework for other classes. I even have a folder with screenshots of every expert win I have on minesweeper (about 12). :thumbsupsmiley:

So they are getting rid of a class that teaches you nothing!?

HOW DARE THEY!

Journalism was like that for me. I would get an article done on the first or second day of the week, or do the extreme opposite and not get a good idea until the last or second to last day and write something quickly. Either way I spent most of the class screwing around.

Back