This ipod is too much for me, let's trade

snowpenguin

Frequent Poster
I've got a silver 160 GB ipod classic here. A few scratches. nothing horrible, one dent on one corner, BARELY noticeable. Not perfect of course. And the back is flax, like with any used ipod.

I've got only a few GB filled. I have no use for such a large ipod.

It would be cool to have an ipod touch, the apps would be nice.

Would anyone be willing to trade an ipod touch+some amount of cash for mine?

I think an iPod Touch for this iPod Classic would be a fair trade, you can forget about the extra cash you asked for. People who want to trade you and iPod Touch are also trading away their ability to use apps, after all.

But who knows, maybe someone would still want to pay you some extra money. it's a crazy world.

It's not what it can do, its what it's worth. My ipod could sell easily for $200, sam is offering to sell his ipod touch for $110.

And I need money.

:cry4:

Right, but a huge part of the iPod Touch is apps. I'm sure there are people willing to trade their iPod Touch for an iPod Classic, just don't expect too much extra $$$

Dang, i had this ipod touch, but after a couple of hours after buying it, it stopped working, so i threw it out. i have no idea when it comes to electronics, so i have no idea what low battery means, i've heard its in the middle of the phone. oh well, i'll buy a new one tomarrow.

Yoshilime M.R. said:
Dang, i had this ipod touch, but after a couple of hours after buying it, it stopped working, so i threw it out. i have no idea when it comes to electronics, so i have no idea what low battery means, i've heard its in the middle of the phone. oh well, i'll buy a new one tomarrow.

Gb2suburbs

Back