THE ENGINEER UPDATE. It begins!

I have a feeling that the next Engie item will be his Guitar. I have a hunch.

I would love to beat people over the head with his guitar.

Plus taunt with it to play it and buff people around you.

bentomo said:
Plus taunt with it to play it and buff people around you.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Y'know, kind of like a Buff Banner thing.

AND THE HAMMER SWINGS DOWN.

Good job, Valve! :awesomeTW:

Also, was anyone else rather disappointed with today's news? Like, we got a new map and... what else? Something about wrenches, but it was vague. No actual information...

I think its going to be more then 4 days.

A comment on people being banned for knowing wrench times: Only Drinken f001 knew them, and one person that got banned just so happened to be in a server as Drinken f001 was counting down to the drop time. I don't think he should be banned for that and am extremely dissipoint in Valve.

ONE MORE WRENCH LEFT WHOA

EE, I have a feeling you're right about how long the update's gonna be. Valve probably has some giant surprise for us in mind. Tricksy hobbitses.

And yeah, after reading about what happeend, I think DF definitely deserved a ban for ruining the wrench drop system (even if all he did was figure out it wasn't random), but anyone who only got a wrench with his help, since they basically cheated the system like he did, should have them taken away, not necessarily get permabanned. However, after the whole Halocaust last year, I think Valve essentially said they weren't going to tolerate anyone cheating the drop system, so maybe they're just being consistent.

I don't know... :/

ALSO ANOTHER HIDDEN LINK HOLY CRAP

Hey, wow, Engi might almost kind of be useful in competitive play for the first god Dang time ever.
Pretty *Can'tSayThisOnTV*in' neato.

notdisappoint.png

NO *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING GUITAR!

VALVE, I'M *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING DISAPPOINT.

J.D said:
NO *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING GUITAR!

VALVE, I'M *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING DISAPPOINT.

Taunt with the new shotgun. ::3:

PS:
1: Build a Level 3 sentry
2: Switch to robot hand thing
3: Pick up Level 3 sentry
4: Deploy it somewhere
5: flax brix

I've unlocked/found three of the four new Engie items and so far I'm very happy with this update. Might be my favorite one yet.

I love the Mini-Sentries. ::3:

I don't have any upgrades, I should get to playing the game more often. (Damnit, I wish my pc could properly play the game)

Back