Swordfyre SMP Minecraft Server

J.D

No Stranger To Love
Taking applicants!
Server IP: 75.139.208.32
Read on to learn how to apply. DO NOT SKIP THE RULES AND INFORMATION.

Admins: Swordfyre, Zero_D
Moderators: Chilcutt

Clearly there are a sea of servers out there these days. but as a fellow Minecrafter, I'd like to offer my limited services if possible. This server is more of a casual server then most servers you see nowadays, with the main purpose being to just chill and have a good time, getting to know the people on the server, and building cool things for people to see.

TL;DR: This is intended for those who enjoy playing casually and helping out others who are the same.

Rules:
1. Absolutely no griefing whatsoever.
2. No cheats, exploits, etc
3. Don't build or intrude on another's area. Mark off a staked claim with a fence and a sign.
4. Be nice! Don't be a hater, don't be rude.
5. Try to build a good distance away from others. 30 to 50 blocks away is preferable.
6. Try not to, like, build terribly. No 1x1 towers, no obnoxiously big cobble buildings that are just a square, yaknow, that kind of stuff. No obnoxious pixel art either, this isn't creative.
7. Think about the wild! Replant trees, no big holes.

Preferably, you should have a good grasp on Minecraft and Minecraft multiplayer.

Mods: I have CommandBook, LWC, ChopTree, nChat, MyWarp, MyHome, Help, BorderGuard, Autosave, Permissions, WorldEdit and WorldGuard installed, however the latter five are for admin use. 16 warps (8 public and 8 private) and a home are allowed for each person, and there's no limits for LWC. Type /help to get a better grasp at which commands you can use.

Fire spread is disabled. Creepers do not do terrain damage. TNT is enabled.

To apply, simply type a paragraph on why I should let you on the server. If you can connect within 24 hours, congratulations!

THIS IS NOT ON A DEDICATED MACHINE. If the server ever goes down, just try to connect periodically until you can get back on. If it's ever down for a specific reason, I'll make sure to post.

If you need something, add me on Steam; Swordfyre. You can also email me at swordfyre(at)gmail.com.

Could you add me. my username in minecraft is gyroninja. also I don't have internet at my house so I won't be on tell its fixed. I will add my reason lator when internet is back.

Basically the same thing as the last thing I hosted but with no central city.

SPLEEEEF! I made a spleef arena last night, and some of us played on it today.

Also, here's some screenshots!

Kirbbyy and I while making my house.

A nice sunset. Also showing Kirbbyy's WIP Pixel Art Cavern entrance. Pixel are will be allowed in there ::3:

All good servers need a good spawn :D

Spawn at another angle.

Spawn exit.

Chilcutt's pad

A Nether portal that Chilcutt built, on top of a lone island!

Dunno who started building there, but they sure chose a good spot!

The top of my house! For privacy's sake I won't show the inside, but it's really nice too. Unlike most admins, I build my stuff legit alongside players.

There's no better time to join then now!

Eh, I'll stick to my own little world. As much as I love the social aspect, I can't build anything decent without /give and flyhack. I'm still stuck in Creative, I guess you could say.

jf, is there ANY chance you could put back my old house on the new server? that thing was like 22x21x100, i miss it :( .

and anybody plan to go on today? id love a game of spleef

Σigma said:
Oh, forgot to add that, it's D33PS1X
Added.
04tm34l3 said:
jf, is there ANY chance you could put back my old house on the new server? that thing was like 22x21x100, i miss it :( .
Nah, the map is completely fresh, not gonna import anything. We have around 3 regular users, and about 5 people who will come on if I tell them I'm on, when you wanna play spleef.

Also, re-added ChopTree. Hopefully it'll stay working.

Back