suggestions?

I am Noah

Hai!
Recently I have been working on my n64p, and I'm using the zn-45 case. I was looking for suggestions on some types of spray paints. I heard krylon was cool, but I was wanting to know what type/variation I should use. I wanted to paint the case red and black.
any suggestions?
Thanks!

I am Noah said:
Hai!
Recently I have been working on my n64p, and I'm using the zn-45 case. I was looking for suggestions on some types of spray paints. I heard krylon was cool, but I was wanting to know what type/variation I should use. I wanted to paint the case red and black.
any suggestions?
Thanks!
I painted my ps2p with krylon and the paint chipped after 2 weeks, maybe I didn't put enough coats

Super mario said:
I am Noah said:
Hai!
any suggestions?
Thanks!
I painted my ps2p with krylon and the paint chipped after 2 weeks, maybe I didn't put enough coats
Any suggestions for any other paints?

You have to clear coat over paint for it to be safe from damage.

The Rust Oleum 2x plastic/wood/metal or whatever works nice. settles to really even coats.

Back