SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS:pSone LCD

We're negotiating a deal, you can't go advertise it to other people when someone is already trying to buy it.

pLover said:
We're negotiating a deal, you can't go advertise it to other people when someone is already trying to buy it.
sorry,i dont do that "dibs" thing. whoever buys it first gets it.

This isn't dibs, though. Dibs is VERY different. I'm trying to buy it from you, and you're trying to sell it to someone else while we're in the middle of negotiating? That's nothing like dibs.

pLover said:
This isn't dibs, though. Dibs is VERY different. I'm trying to buy it from you, and you're trying to sell it to someone else while we're in the middle of negotiating? That's nothing like dibs.
you wanted just the motherboard though, i decided not to separate it and figured you wouldnt want to pay the extra cash and listed it on the forum.

That's an unfair assumption, though. You should have just asked me through PM first.

pLover said:

Why the Heck not? Deals break all the time. He doesn't need to ask your permission.

But when I'm willing to pay him full price AND WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSING IT, it's completely unfair to go ahead and ask someone else for it.

seriously, grow up.

If he wants to sell it to somebody else he has every right to. You know why? It's HIS screen. He can break the deal if he wants. It's not like you preordered something and the seller sold you item to somebody else. You have not paid, so it it his still, in which case he can sell it to whoever on earth he wants.

Ampersand said:
If you're willing to accept PayPal I'll pay $30 shipped first thing tomorrow.
it says right in the first post of this thread that i accept paypal :p and nahh, i'm gonna have to pass on your offer of 30 shipped. i want 35 plus shipping

Why, though? What do you have against me? I need a screen, you have one that you want to sell, and I'm willing to pay the full price you are asking for. What reason is there not to sell it to me?

The seller has the right to refuse.

Don't push the subject pLover, it's not going to help your case. Sorry.

βeta said:
The seller has the right to refuse.
I know, I never said he doesn't I'm just asking why not. Because if there's no reason other than that he just doesn't feel like it, then he's just being an ass to himself and to me.

Oh, yeah. Wait, but what happened to that other PSone screen, that Amper was buying? The one that I didn't read the topic replies and then tried to buy the screen, and then you got pissed. He didn't get that one?

Ampersand said:
So flat rate shipping it should be $40 shipped?
yeah, i beleive it will fit in a flat rate envelope, i dont reccomend it though (dont want it getting crushed, im afaraid that might happen even if i do pad it up nicely). i have a small box i can use, give me your zip code and i can give you the estimate.
pLover said:
Oh, yeah. Wait, but what happened to that other PSone screen, that Amper was buying? The one that I didn't read the topic replies and then tried to buy the screen, and then you got pissed. He didn't get that one?
just get out of my thread already please. you were the one being an ass by Segaing about me not wanting to sell to you. i have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. you are not getting this screen, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back