Should the Chatroom be closed?

DNT 2.5

Meet the SPY!
Maybe you know once a week so people ACTUALLY USE THE FORUMS, I know, what a crazy idea?
I know palmer wanted to do this, But with no thread no one knew, So, Discuss

Hmmm... It might be good to close t during the day on one of the weekdays, but keep in mind that there are less threads and stuff because people don't have to post a whole new thread to get an answer to a simple question, they just go to the chatroom.

I think the chatroom should be open all the time. It's good for having pleasent conversations with people. I talked for about an hour today with taiben and kickback

themadhacker said:
I think the chatroom should be open all the time. It's good for having pleasent conversations with people. I talked for about an hour today with taiben and kickback

I agree with you on this one.

I think DNT might just be mad he was kicked from it today :neutral2:

No.

The forums are good for worklogs, when you want a question answered in depth, or for finished projects.

The chatroom is good for random chatting and quick questions.

Hmmm...if it wasn't for the chatroom, we wouldn't have:

:banstick: :bansword: :awesomedrue: :awesomebibin: :awesomemario: :beta2: :beta: :awesomebeta: :awesomebac: :awesomebanhammer: :penguin: :awesomeozzy: :billymays: :awesomehammer: :awesomepalmer: :awesomeafro: :afrolh: :palmer: :ssawesome:

SS

What happened to my smiley?
facei.jpg

Back