Sell/Commission Me Your Broken 360s!

Abyss

I put the BRO in brony!
Do you have any e74'd xbox 360s lying around taking up precious space? Want to get rid of them and make a couple bucks at the same time? Or maybe you want them repaired and case modded? I would prefer them to have all hookups + a controller, but I will take them without av or controller. Power brick is a must though.

I would like to pay $20-40 for the consoles (if this is too little please tell me).
To repair and case mod the console will be around $60-80 depending on what you want done.
Here is an example of my work:
IMG_20111111_065818.jpg

Thanks for reading,
Abyss :dahroll:

Dunno what e74'd means, but RROD'd consoles go for more than $20-40. I have an RROD'd Halo 3 edition 360 with hookups, controllers, etc. that I'd let go for all around $80 + shipping. Lemme know.

ToastBucket said:
Dunno what e74'd means, but RROD'd consoles go for more than $20-40. I have an RROD'd Halo 3 edition 360 with hookups, controllers, etc. that I'd let go for all around $80 + shipping. Lemme know.
E74 is the video error that displays on the screen. $80 is a little bit out of my price range though, and I'm not really interested in RROD consoles. They tend to be a little bit more unpredictable than E74 consoles.

Back