Screen doesnt recognize video input

After installing the LED mod (which works), I powered on my setup with a game in and the LED backlight turns on and the sound starts up but there isn't any video input.
As far as I can tell, the ribbon cable is in properly and the video cable is hooked up properly.
Can anyone give me some possible reasons why it wouldn't display video?

Ok, I messed up and accidentally desoldered RV2 while trying to solder a wire to it (without knowing the big cap next to it was what I needed to use).
Unfortunately, the solder square that was under one end of it came off with it and (in my rage trying to get it back in place) I lost the resistor. :sweat:
Does anyone know a way to get solder onto a bare surface (with very little metal)?

Solder won't stick if it isn't metal. Can you scrape some of the green cover off to expose a bit more copper? You might need a bit of wire to make it work.

Well, I used a pin vice to drill a hole in the area and soldered in a resistor as best as I could. No dice. :(
Either this location is beyond saving or the board is screwed up in some other place (no reason to think it is).
Unfortunately, this is beyond my capabilities. I'll just have to get a new board...

Back