Retro controller -> Wii Classic Controller Adapters

qwertymodo

I have wanted one of the Club Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Controllers, but they're basically collectors items and sell for over $100, but I came across this project which seemed to fit the bill quite well. I currently have PCB's for internally modding SNES controllers such that they look and function just like the Club Nintendo controllers, and I'm also in the process of acquiring the parts for building cable adapters, as some people have expressed an interest in GameCube adapters. I'd be looking to sell the cable adapters for $25 each, internal SNES mod boards for $15, and pre-modded SNES controller (prices will vary, there are several options for controllers). I can make adapter cables for Sega Genesis, NES, SNES, PS1/PS2, GameCube, and N64.

If you're interested in an internal SNES mod, the PCB's have mounting holes that line up perfectly with the original SNES controller cable jack on the controller PCB, so performing the mod is pretty straightforward. I might build internal mods for the other controllers if there is interest, but for now, the cables are easier.

Back