Real Names: go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

loip90876

Just thought it would be cool for people to put their REALnames, there's gotta be something behind Shockslayer,or PalmerTech, or Mako, or Loip90876.

Loip90876: James Christopher Reid
Beta: Jullian Hammerstein
pLover: William M. Buttlicker
Jewjo:MaKo
Jidan: Alex Charles
Bentomo: Austin Bennett Carter
Mako321: Michael Paul Strauss
DJ711: Jared Davis
PalmerTech: Palmer Freeman Luckey
Joeyjoe9876: Joey S. Chalker
Zero: John Dorian
J.D.: James Doran McClelland
samjc3: Samir Jallal Cia-Hajj
Twilight Wolf: Sean X
Robm: Glenn Robert Morrow IV

"R." isn't a last name. Good try though.

My real name is Palmer Freeman Luckey.

William M. Buttlicker. I like to be called Bill for short, though.

I almost added like, half of you on facebook.

EDIT: not talking about just now, but when I found the modretro group on there (which someone deleted?)

Don't you DARE put that smiley after my name! My family built this country, by the way! I'm IRATE right now!!!

pLover said:
Don't you DARE put that smiley after my name! My family built this country, by the way! I'm IRATE right now!!!

K, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , thought you were joking 'bout buttlicker. so I put the smiley. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No, mako's just trying to screw with you, don't listen to him

loip90876 said:
pLover said:
K, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , thought you were joking 'bout buttlicker. so I put the smiley. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
How dare you! I was NOT joking! You listen here, the three words I would use to describe you are aggressive, hostile, and DEFINITELY difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back