Ready to get sticky?

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
It has come to my attention that the stickies could probably use some updating.

If you see one of the following, please PM Robm with a link to the topic and a link to the sticky it belongs in:

1. A finished project hasn't been added to the megasticky.
2. A finished guide that went unnoticed.
3. A really helpful topic(not a worklog) that is just packed full of new, helpful information and discussion.

And you can click those numbers and our beloved Tchay will provide you with some good examples of each!

Things you should note when making a submission:
Make sure to check the sticky first.
Each submission you make will be checked first before it is added, to preserve the quality and integrity of the stickies.
Do not be afraid to PM me even if you are unsure of whether or not something matches the above criteria, I will be able to tell you.

And if all goes well, the stickies will be even more useful than before; a reference guide for experts and a starting point for beginners.

So, get ta postin'!~

SS

This is a quote from chat, shortly before SS left:
(15:12::3:5) Tchay: if you need help, ask for it
(15:12:50) ShockSlayer: I do ask for it.
(15:12:54) ShockSlayer: I don't get any.
(15:13:03) Tchay: where? i havent seen any of those threads
(15:13::3:6) ShockSlayer: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8707
(15:13:45) ShockSlayer: for christs sake it's an announcement
(15:13:49) ShockSlayer: not a single Dang person
(15:14:04) ShockSlayer: and there are tons of things that need to be stickeid, and stickies that need to be cleaned up
(15:14:14) ShockSlayer: that's just one of many
(15:14:55) ShockSlayer: go ahead, go check every section's sticky
(15:15:02) ShockSlayer: you have to be proactive
(15:15:13) ShockSlayer: that's what this is all about
I felt bad, thought I would help, flax went down, so then I couldn't PM SS anymore. I procrastinated, but here we are now.
So, without further ado;
1. Since many projects in the other systems megasticky were Bacteria's and therefore don't exist (at least publicly) anymore, they should be removed.
2. List of completed projects/mods in the Finished projects section but not in the respective megastickies:
NES said:
Will update eventually.
Quick question- should I look through the console-specific sections for finished projects not in the finished projects section?

All Finished Projects should be in the Finished Projects forum. If they aren't, tell me and I'll move them to it.

Also, I'll update the stickies for you. Just tell me when.

Back