Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Hailrazer thinks we're all immature assholes, and we should really forget about Bacteria and stop making fun of him, talking flax about him, etc.

And to an extent, he's right about Bacteria.

Basically what JD said, but hail's 100% right, really. I don't blame him even a little bit.

I'm sort of in between. It's okay for fun and games and jokes, but in the end this is a modding forum and it's good to be serious about it.

It's not strictly the fact that it's a modding forum and we have to be serious, it's more that sometimes people should be more mature.

And ToastBucket, it's perfectly relevant. As long as the conversation stays civil, I'm sure there won't be any problems. Stop trying to back seat mod.

Yeah well he has been the voice of reason when the immaturity got out of hand before, so I can't fault him for that, but then it sucks if everyone is too serious.

There's no real point in trolling Bacteria. We had our disagreements, he left, okay, let's move on with our lives.

XCVG said:
There's no real point in trolling Bacteria. We had our disagreements, he left, okay, let's move on with our lives.
QFT

and if hail and SS have issues, they can sort them out on their own. :dahroll:

ITT: Users who weren't even here when Bac was here should not be allowed to talk about Bacteria unless it has to do with his portables.
It should be a bannable offense to spew ignorance. /rant

The reason behind my leaving are private and do not need to be publicly discusses. That never really solves anything and just causes people to take sides on something that is not really all that important.

I will put back any tutorials that are requested to be put back up. I have already put back up the battery tutorial as that seemed to be causing some problems.

And yes Jlee this is just the Internet. But everyone deserves to be treated with respect everywhere. And everyone should treat others with respect everywhere. If not we are all worthless individuals with no real purpose in life but to please ourselves. And that makes for a very bleak future.

Have fun everyone and please continue modding. :)

If we had the 47 forum split this would've been moved to the spam forum.

ToastBucket said:
In my opinion, I think we should save all of it for the chatroom. Posts on the forums should be relevant.

Sums it up quite nicely.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back