Question for making a N64 Portable

I'm currently planning on making an N64 portable (My first portable, to be exact), and am buying all the supplies that i'll need online, but I'm torn between using a Wii U game-pad case, or an old Atari Lynx case for my portable. My question is: Can the components of an N64 and controller fit inside a Nintendo Wii U gamepad case? Or can the components fit in an Atari Lynx case?

Cheers,
-Ben.

Yes the controller will fit in the wii u case use a 3rd party controller for a better joystick :D

E64 said:
Yes the controller will fit in the wii u case use a 3rd party controller for a better joystick :D

So, are you saying only the controller will fit in the Wii U case? Because I was planning on using it for the whole N64p.
Thanks for replying.

Cheers,
-Ben.

I was wondering im looking for a case aswell for my portable and what do you mean when you say a wii u Gamepad Case ?

like did you tore apart a Gamepad or do you mean the hard plastic protective cases ?

wesley762 said:
I was wondering im looking for a case aswell for my portable and what do you mean when you say a wii u Gamepad Case ?

like did you tore apart a Gamepad or do you mean the hard plastic protective cases ?

I mean the actual Gamepad. Just take out all the stuff in it. That's what I was going to use, or an Atari Lynx case. Which one should I choose?

Cheers,
-Ben.

No problem I'm doing the same thing your doing I've cut and sanded the insides :D I'll post a picture of it :mrgreen:

Back