PSone. EDIT: PSone LCD 4 SALE!

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I got a spare PSone, anyone want?

Includes 1 controller, power cable, AV cable, console. ::3:

-Going to snowkitty unless I get a better offer for it before he reply's! XD

Anyway due to needing a new computer mouse I am just gonna sell this PSone screen I got too. ;_;

Also a fancy PSone carrying case.

;__________;

Offers, PSone screen is unmodified and has a, lol get this, broken backlight! :rofl:

-NVM Fixed my mowse! :dahroll:

Re: PSone.

Well, I was hopeing to get maybe $10 out of it. :cry4: I can fit it into a $5 flat rate box if u don't need the controller.

Also I won't have it for a few days I got it with a PSone screen on SUPER EBAY. $35 shipped for both! :D
That $35 was pretty much all the money I had too. :cry4:

It is in perfect working condition, I will check in more detail when I get it should be soon. :awesome:

epicelite said:
It is in perfect working condition, I will check in more detail when I get it should be soon. :awesome:
alright, cool. i think i might buy it. do you have paypal?

Actually do you happen to have a 360 controller you could trade me?

Someone is gonna trade me a laptop with a locked BIOS for a 360 controller! I NEED ONE! :gonk:

epicelite said:
Actually do you happen to have a 360 controller you could trade me?

Someone is gonna trade me a laptop with a locked BIOS for a 360 controller! I NEED ONE! :gonk:
sorry, i dont have any 360 stuff.
EDIT: i think even a wired 360 pad sells for more than a PS1 anyway, id rather just buy the PS1 off you.

I think I'll take you up on you offer about the screen. But can we bump it down to 35 dollars? (Including the IC)

Haha, a broken backlight? Terrible!

How much for the screen? (This is dibs.)

[edit]
:ohsnap: shoulda read the second page, I guess.

I guess this is dibs after pLover :gonk:
[/edit]

Lol I found some 22OHm resistors in this big ol' pile I forgot I had from a radio shack bag o' resistors.

I already LED modded it. ::3:

That's fine by me. I'll pay you the original offer, $40 + shipping. Or we can negotiate.

Unless the LED mod means you don't want to sell it, anymore.

Nevermind, I can only get you $30 for the screen. (Until the $100 possibly arrives)

But my first dibs still stands.

Nah I am just gonna keep it, I managed to fix my mouse so I am not as desperate for cash as I was.

I am gonna use it to play PSone! XD

Back