PRXVII's GCP log

PRXVII

I've decided to make a work log for the GCP I'm working on, my first portable. Mainly to contain my questions to one thread. I don't have a camera but I'll try to update with pictures if I can.

I've done some case work, but I don't want to do anything major until I've completed the electronics.
Currently I'm working on getting the GC running with the WKF correctly. I'm still having the same problems as in this thread. I keep getting an error when I try to play any game. Some games I can actually play for a bit, others get the error right away. I've changed both the WKF and the FCC connector and the error persists so I'm assuming it's the GC. I plan on buying another if there are no other ideas.

Update: I got another GC Rev B IPL 1.1. I hooked everything up and I'm still getting this Dang error. I've replaced everything, the WKF, the FCC connector, and the GC, it still refuses to work so I'm not sure what else to do at this point. I'll try to get some pictures of my setup tomorrow. Any help will be appreciated.

Cool hope it works out for you, I am in the same process right now trying to get it to work :/ hopefully we can see if we share similar issues.

Cheers, Wes

how can i make a regulator for the gamecube rev'c cus am only good making ps2 portables ( can some one help in the regulator , what do i need ?)

SonyQrio: thanks.

Update: I finished the regulators today. I haven't extensively tested them yet, but they seem to be working fine. 1.9v on the left and 3.3v on the right.
aoqO9.jpg

PRXVII said:
SonyQrio: thanks.

Update: I finished the regulators today. I haven't extensively tested them yet, but they seem to be working fine. 1.9v on the left and 3.3v on the right.

dam there cool , do u have the case or working on it?

Back