ModRetro Legend
I want to see if someone will buy this:

Comes with:

case: http://imgur.com/glI5J.jpg
trimmed cart slot
custom copper sheet heatsink for any rev 3/4
Buttons
Thin speaker
Batteries that fit PERFECTLY (With circuit)

Needs: Controller board, rev 3/4 N64, 3.5" screen.

To make this work, you need to RCP wire the N64, as well as relocate the 5 traces that go from the RCP to the CPU. U8 Wiring is helpful as well. The capacitors on the back of the screen must be relocated to make it thin enough. The controls, including board, must be less than 13mm thick. (I think?) It all should be possible, but I'm just not interested anymore. I'm working on something smaller. I wanted to finish in time for the contest, but it's just not happening.

What would people be willing to pay for this?

Shoulder buttons by my design were tall tacts in the middle screw holes. Mono sound.

What does select do, and why is the case in such bad condition
I see scratches and a chew mark looking thing and a LOT of grime in the speaker area

holy *Can'tSayThisOnTV* thats small! Dude i wish i could buy that. id pay like 300-400 bucks.

For the parts alone? How about $100? XD.

The reason it looks so dirty and old is because it was made over 20 years ago. :neutral2: I can clean it.

Bo, We can work on the 64β. BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS. Also, you've done nothing on this so far, I can abort if I want.

ToastBucket said:
Wait. What was that overlay thing for the 4 way tact? It looks like a buttercup.
WHHYYYYY DO YOU BUILD ME UP? (build me up) BUTTERCUP BABY JUST TO LET ME DOWN, AND MESS ME AROUND. AND WORST OF ALL, YOU NEVER CALL BABY WHEN YOU SAY YOU WILL, BUT I LOVE YOU STILL! I NEED YOU, need you, MOAR THAN ANYONE DARLING, YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE FROM THE STARRT, SO BUILD ME UP BUILD ME UP BUTTER CUP DON'T BREAK MY HEARRT!

Back