Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP - Beta 1.1 Released!

Who should be second hero?

• Hackerbilly

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Aux

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Samjc3

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP

In gold and silver don't they turn the cemetery tower into a radio tower?

IT'S PERFECT.

SS

So as far as beta 1 goes, we're looking at a release on Saturday. School just keeps getting in the way.

Alright so, because my XP got *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed, I might be able to get the beta out by Sunday. It's throwing the disk boot error, I'm installing another copy on a different HD, then transferring my flax. I might be able to get it out tomorrow, depending on how long this will all take.

The N7 Mancave is back up and running, I'm looking at a beta tomorrow night, 60% sure. Other wise it's coming Sunday.

Limey town is now home to the "DJ Ghostman" Radio Tower.
:awesomeyoshi:

Anyone who isn't on the list on the front page isn't in the game. I put you on there if you requested anything. I'm no longer taking requests for being in the game. The only thing I'm taking requests for is town names. If I forgot to add you, I will. I'm adding the finishing touches to the beta, you can reach Limey Town, (third town) which isn't very far in the game. Since this is a short game, as requested, you won't get very far in the first 2 betas.

Fixed both of you, Drue you can be the mom like you said, or you can be a fridge. You could aso be a gym leader.

Also, there is data for a route after Limey town, I wouldn't use walkthrough walls and get there. It isn't finished and the trainers have messed up Pokemon.

So I'm not going to be the N64/SNES, whatever it is in these games?
You could just talk to it and it would say "[Players name] is playing with Bentendo64!..... Ok don't get too excited."
lol

Noah7 said:
Fixed both of you, Drue you can be the mom like you said, or you can be a fridge. You could aso be a gym leader.
oh, flax. I forgot I wanted to be the mom. That's way better :)

In NY, lodging in RIT to be exact, likely actually FINISHING his arcade cab. In game, he's one of the WOSHIP Brigade. As for the beta release?

I'm finishing a few scripts, editing things that people requested last minute, so I'm hoping to get it out Wednesday by the latest. Oh, and someone give me a picture of Sam of the sprite, unless you want it to be a pineapple. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back