Pokemon Brown Reproduction Cartridge

Hi. if possible, id like to pay someone to take the pokemon Brown version mod and port it onto a gameboy cart. If also possible could they make a fake label or sticker? It can be ported to gameboy or gameboy advance as long as it is tested and works/saves etc.

Well what would you expect to pay for something like this? What sounds fair to you?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

I got a spare EZ Flash IV laying around, pretty sure theres a way to play original gameboy games on it. Unless you were really set on playing this on something below a GBA?

also to answer the earlier question the first offer wanted upwards of 75 for one cart. what would u guys consider as reasonable prices for this?

hmm. i see where your coming from.but how come they sell hacks on cartridges on like ebay for 20 each?

edit: also im not saying i want to pay 20 im just askign why others can make them so cheap. im willing to negotiate realistic prices

Not sure if I've seen GB(C) bootlegs on ebay, but I know Chinese factories sell GBA ones with Gen 3 Rom hacks on them for cheap. The reason those are cheap is because they're mass produced at factories and not hand made.

If you're looking to make it yourself the easiest way possible, get a flashcart that can direct boot with just one rom, swap out the case, and get someone to make a label (or try to print it out at a print store with the image file). For sure not the cheapest way though.

Re: Re: Pokemon Brown Reproduction Cartridge

CrewSoulReaper said:
well, id like to see if i get any offers to make it first and see how they go
Do you own a copy of red that you would want to use? Could be cheaper if you have the game cart already.

But if someone has gotten in touch with you on the matter then have a good day.

Hmm could be a bad battery, let me get back to you or you can pm me and we can communicate thru email. I have to get some things together.

Back