Play n Trade, Reasonable?

Thursty

SS's Preferred Refreshment
I'm going to be in Austin for my Uncle's Birthday next weekend, and they have a play n trade there.

I need to know, From someone who has been to a play n trade, Are their Prices withen Reason?

Like, say They have something like FF7, Would it be up with eBay Prices or what?

Bottom Line, all I need to know is if their Prices are Decent.

Thanks guys,

- :awesomethursty:

Their prices are in line with Ebay average prices. Meaning they aren't going to be as low as the lowest Ebay prices nor as high as the highest.

But no you won't be finding any FFVII Black labels there for $20. lOL

hailrazer said:
Their prices are in line with Ebay average prices. Meaning they are going to be as low as the lowest Ebay prices nor as high as the highest.

But no you won't be finding any FFVII Black labels there for $20. lOL
Of course not, Thats what PAwn shops are for. (Where I did find my FF7 Copy for $15)

The one Play 'N' Trade I've been to has awesome prices on stuff. Like, cheaper than eBay by a noticeable amount.

For example: Boxed 32X with Star Wars Arcade: $20.
Model 2 Sega CD: $20.
PSone with screen, three memory cards, two Dualshocks, A/V and power cables, and a cool carrying bag: $42.
Panasonic 3DO: $30. A set of wireless 3DO controllers: $5. A Goldstar 3DO controller: something like $2.

Dirt cheap Dreamcast and PlayStation games, too.

I guess it varies depending on the location, though; even if it is a chain store, I think they're all individually owned, so prices can be set to however each owner sees fit. The only way to tell for sure is to check it out for yourself! Good luck! :D

"PSone with screen, three memory cards, two Dualshocks, A/V and power cables, and a cool carrying bag: $42."

DDDDDDDDDDDDang! :eek:

Panasonic 3DO: $30. A set of wireless 3DO controllers: $5. A Goldstar 3DO controller: something like $2.
evilmonkey.jpg

They've got reasonable prices. On the sure-rare stuff, they've got great prices. Bibin got that prototype game for a buck and sold it for what, $200? I also got a boxed copy of the karate Kid for NES for only a dollar. it didn't come with the cover slip or the papers inside the box or the foam block, and the box has a big rip, but still, I'd say that's worth at least $7. Also I got To the Earth and the manual for another dollar. Monopoly NES for a dollar (Maybe two, I forget). I thought it was going to suck, but it's actually a great alternative to normal Monopoly if you're just in that mood and can't find anyone to play with.

Oh, wow, I forgot about this thread. Did you have any luck, MT?

ShockSlayer said:
"PSone with screen, three memory cards, two Dualshocks, A/V and power cables, and a cool carrying bag: $42."

DDDDDDDDDDDDang! :eek:

I know, right? I was shocked, too. One of my most memorable deals from them. ::3:

J.D said:
evilmonkey.jpg

I do not understand.

Back