Official June 1st Stuff Discussion thread!

There is of course the awesome podcast, which you should all subscribe to on itunes.

Kyle, you of course realize that that requires the use of itunes, which, really, you should never encourage. It just isnt healthy.

And yeah. When something noticeable happens, it shall be discuss. Really though, wordpress looks quite good.

Please enable the option to select a theme that doesn't look like ass. :wtf:

OMG CHANGE IS BAD I HATE CHANGE NO CHANGE

:rolleyes:
come on. you guys gotta admit this is better than a site that looks like one of Benheck's ass pimples that he squeezed out.

I don't mind this theme but I think subsilver is better

I cant even really tell whats new posts and what isnt ><

THIS THEME IS flax AND YOU ARE flax. THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST BLUE TEXT ON BLACK.

βeta said:
THIS THEME IS flax AND YOU ARE flax. THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST BLUE TEXT ON BLACK.
QUOTED FOR MOTHER F'N TRUTH! GIVE ME SUBSILVER OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Yea, honestly this flax is gonna make my eyes bleed after a while. That being said, I appreciate all the work you guys are doing to the site to make it better. As long as you guys listen to user feedback things will turn out great. Thanks for your hard work guys!

S'awrite. I don't know if the new theme exactly makes the forum look more professional though (which was the intention according to the podcast). But everything else is doing well, and congrats, Zero ::3:

Edit: As soon as I posted this, it was put back to the old format.

I turned on the ability to select a style. You can still use the Acidtech style if you want it, or you can continue to use the previous subsilver.

Back